Thursday, March 2, 2017

Reading Tips

Near the beginning of the year, K sent me a link to a blog post: 7 Simple Ways to Read More This Year.  In a nutshell, they are:
1. Plan the books you'll read.
2. Schedule time for it.
3. Keep track of what you've read.
4. Stop if you're not enjoying it.
5. Take a book everywhere.
6. Read multiple books at once so you can suit your mood.
7. Listen to books.

All good tips.  I especially like #5.  I used to carry books with me religiously, and have gotten out of the habit now that I have so much other junk that I haul around all the time.  Also, later in life, I have gotten to be a fan of #4.

In light of K and E's desire to restart our postal book club, and the fact that I'm the slowest reader in the group, I can use all the tips I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment