Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lafayette Square Happy Hour

Ms. L and I went to happy hour at SqWires yesterday. We missed out on the St. Paddy's Day craziness in Dogtown, but that was fine with me, because when I say crazy, I mean C-R-A-Z-Y!I had two delicious drinks: an UrbanTini (pictured), which was raspberry vodka, pineapple juice, frozen grapes, and a couple other things. And my second was the SoCo Mojo, which was Southern Comfort, amaretto, and something. L had the classic cosmo (also pictured), and a Stella! All delish!
We also had some snacks: calamari with fried spinach and pulled pork tortillas, which came with super-tasty cilantro sour cream. I need to find a recipe for that!

3 comments:

  1. Green for St. Patty's day! And your new bracelet, perhaps? Adorable, the both of you! (As usual.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps we need to emphasize how excited you were about the fried spinach. Not sure that zeal came through in the first post alone. ;-) (Love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is my new bracelet! I'm managed to find a few things to wear it with so far!

    ReplyDelete