Monday, March 22, 2010

What I Watched -- Up In The Air

I can see why this movie got a lot of Oscar buzz when it was first released. I picked it at my Oscar party to win Best Adapted Screenplay, but it lost to Precious. There were some good performances by the actors too; I especially liked relative newcomer Anna Kendrick, in her role as Natalie Keener. And George Clooney was good, as always. He's irritatingly good. I like him in almost everything he's in, even if I don't want to because sometimes he seems like such a jerk.

Anyway, good movie! I thought the relationship aspect of the story was good, and (as T said), "not too saccharine." And it was really fun to look at all the scenery and figure out where in St. Louis it was filmed! Lots of shots of the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment