Tuesday, May 31, 2011

52 Weeks of Dresses - Week 6

Otherwise titled: Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

Yesterday was many things: Memorial Day, Grandpa's birthday, S's birthday, the second to last day of May, and our first summer barbecue!  It was a small gathering, as those things go, and sadly probably one of the last that we'll have at mi casa (and I use that phrase very loosely). But true to form, there was lots of good food, and lots of Pimm's!

Lunch/Dinner!

 
E, enjoying the tasty delights

Everyone examining dad's new mode of transportation

Dessert, thanks to our visitors from Chicago

Aunt J with me (and my yellow dress)

Aunt J with T

T was kind enough to join us, to be judged by Aunt J.  And he was also kind enough to take my picture!  It was with my cell phone - not sure why we used that rather than my big camera - but here's my dress of the week:
It doesn't really look like it's normal lemon yellow in this pic, but see above!

No comments:

Post a Comment