Saturday, May 28, 2011

What I'm Reading Now -- The Hunger Games

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about the Hunger Games trilogy around my bookstore, and have been meaning to read them for some time.  I know that I haven't yet finished Dracula or Defending the Damned, and I'm not normally the type of person who reads more than one book at a time.

But, with the movie coming out, and starring Jennifer Lawrence of Winter's Bone fame (who has her own pretty awesome red dress), I figured it was about time I jump on the Suzanne Collins train.  And now that all three of the books in the trilogy are out, I can read right through to the end, if I so desire.

So, off I go, trying to start my third simultaneous book; I'm usually a one-book-at-a-time kind of girl.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment