Sunday, March 4, 2012

Goal #10

Goal #10: eat with my left hand.

What a silly thing to do!  But really, I'm going to work on this.  Beware of flying escargot if you're my dining partner.  But why am I doing this?

I've gotten into the bad habit of scarfing down my food without really taking the time to appreciate it.  Since I'm a righty most of the time, eating will my left hand will force me to slow down a bit, and hopefully in the meantime, I'll enjoy what I'm eating.

Recap of Goal #9: a qualified success!  I made little to no progress on my work e-mail, but my personal e-mail inboxes look LOADS better and more manageable!

3 comments:

  1. Dad sent me this article in response to this post.

    That's exactly the idea! Except I'm a little miffed they didn't include eating with your opposite hand as a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete