Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What I'm Reading Now -- Clapton: the Autobiography

One of my law partners listened to Clapton: The Autobiography and loved it.  Despite his status as one of the world's preeminent living guitarists (and really any guitarist, living or dead) I'm not a die-hard Clapton fan.  I love his stuff, when I hear it, but I rarely say "I'd really like to hear some Eric Clapton right now."

What's more, I've never done much in the way of obsessing over musicians' personal lives.  I love music, but aside from the humorous anecdote that makes it onto the evening news, I don't pay much attention to the background of the person making it.

But so far, so good!  Interesting stuff.  There are a few other (auto)biographies I've been eyeballing, so maybe I'll actually get to them some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment