Thursday, February 14, 2013

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 52!!

Otherwise titled: Dinner at Water Street

For my last hurrah, T and I went out to dinner at a place in Maplewood called Water Street.  I'd been there once before (with Dad and K), and thought it deserved a return trip.

I had two cocktails - the grapefruit giblet and the basil rathbone.  Both were delicious, but quite different.  My dinner started with the medjool dates, which were everything I hoped they would be.  I was hungry that night, so my main was the strip steak.  I can't say that was a mistake because it was decent (and the cheesy potatoes were quite good), but I think they do better with the smaller, trendier dishes - flatbreads and the like.  For dessert, T and good split the strawberry/raspberry tart (one of my transgressions), which was delish.


But can I please reiterate: I did it! I started this 52 Weeks project a few months shy of two years ago - one dress every other week, on average - not too bad, actually!  Should I do 52 more weeks of something?  52 weeks of what?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad the dresses are over :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I actually have a couple more, so maybe they'll show up some day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't, in good conscience, support your dress-buying habit to the tune of another 52 weeks of dresses . . . but, I'm glad I was there for weeks 1 and 52 and and almost all the rest in between. If we do 52 weeks of pizza, we might need 52 weeks of sweatpants to hide the evidence!

    ReplyDelete