Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mark as Unread

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to mark text messages as unread?

If you are going to ask me a question or otherwise send me something which requires follow-up on my part, please do not do it via text message.  Once I read it, I can't mark it as unread, and I can almost guarantee that I'll forget to do whatever it is you want.  That's one of the beauties of email - it can overwhelm me later with all the things I need to get back to!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Why isn't there a "mark as unread" option? I don't know anything about programming, but I feel like it can't be that hard, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. We should put it in [insert cell phone manufacturer/carrier]'s suggestion box.

    ReplyDelete