Sunday, February 10, 2013

Goal #6

Goal #6: computer number 2.

I am currently the owner of four home computers, all laptops.  I have the one I use every day, plus my three prior laptops (at least two of which actually work).

The reason I have all these old computers is because they still have data on their hard drives that I want to back up before I get rid of them.  This week, my goal is to clear off at least one of the drives.  (One step at a time, right?)

Recap of goal #5: So, it turns out that I'm not great at not eating sugar.  That actually doesn't surprise me; maybe I'll have to try this one a few times this year and see if I get better about it.  Slip-ups:
 - a chocolate when I was visiting G&G on Tuesday morning; 
 - I split a piece of carrot cake with Dad on Wednesday night after dinner;
 - after my party, I froze my leftover house cookies, and I had one for dessert on Thursday;
 - I split a piece of strawberry/raspberry tart with T at dinner on Friday (stay tuned for notes about both dinners this week).  Then I got home and this happened:

So I had to eat a few of the mints to make myself feel better!

One major note of success: I didn't put any sugar in my coffee all week!  Given that I'm a crazy sugar fiend, these are impressively few transgressions.

1 comment:

  1. does chocolate count as sugar?
    hmmmm not sure about that!
    ouch! sorry about the broken bottle.
    xo
    mom

    ReplyDelete