Sunday, February 3, 2013

Goal #5

Goal #5: cut out the added sugar.

After a week of vacation and using the Super Bowl as an excuse to eat unhealthy food, I need to detox. I'm not going to do something silly like a week-long juice fast (ahem), and I'm not going to go overboard by saying I'm only going to eat green vegetables for the week. This needs to be achievable. So I will endeavor to stop adding sugar to my coffee, eating sugary snacks when almonds will work just fine, and having dessert (unless it's truly necessary, which sometimes it is).

Recap of goal #4:
1. Does denial count as deep thought? Fail.
2. Success!
3. I totally would have done this, except that I forgot in my frenzied packing fit to pack the extra notecards I needed. Oops.
4. More success! I have read all the magazines I brought (or will have done by the time I get home - I have two to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment