Sunday, July 27, 2014

Goal #30

Goal #30: drink tea.

A couple months back, I had food poisoning.  Boy, was that unfortunate.  As an unintended consequence of that (because I felt so sick for a couple days), I quit drinking coffee.

Two weeks ago, I was in court every morning but one.  That meant I got ready at home, made myself coffee, and headed off to work.  Then last week when I went a couple of days without coffee, that killer headache came back.

I will allow myself a maximum of one cup per day (preferably made at home, because it's way more worth the potential headache than the stuff at work), and otherwise, tea.

Recap of goal #29:
Monday: close (6:50)
Tuesday: closer (6:45)
Wednesday: not even close (8:15 - but I was ready to leave around 7:30 and ended up staying to talk to one of the other attorneys for 45 minutes)
Thursday: on the money (6:30)
Friday: happy hour with the attorneys! (5:15)

So . . . fifty-fifty?

No comments:

Post a Comment