Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tim McGraw

Just moments after K left town, T ferried E and I out to Maryland Heights for the Tim McGraw concert!  We were joined by T's friend C, and the four of us rocked the night away.  It was a great show!

We missed most of the first opener, but saw Kip Moore's whole set.  I don't know much of his stuff since I very rarely listen to the radio anymore, but did enjoy "Beer Money" and "Somethin' 'bout a Truck."

Kip singing "Hey Pretty Girl" (courtesy E)

Then came Timmy, with a great set (set list).  He played a few pretty personal songs, including a tribute to his daughters, and backed "Better Than I Used to Be" with a photo essay of the history of his career.  So much fun!

E and me, T and C

 The tale end of "Highway Don't Care"

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment