Friday, July 25, 2014

What I Watched -- Ironman 2

One day a while back, T and I were each trying to get some paperwork done, and decided we might be more productive if we had a movie on.  That seems counter-intuitive, but it was at least a way to keep each of us sitting in our chairs rather than wandering off and doing other things.  We picked Ironman 2.

We were at least smart enough to pick a movie that didn't require a lot of brain power, and we succeeded at that!

I could probably just link to my review of Ironman 3 rather than write something new, because they are pretty much the same movie, just with a different bad guy.

You may have noticed that I've been watching these Ironman movies backwards.  There is no particular reason for that, but it really doesn't spoil the plot of the second movie to know that Ironman survives to fight in the third, especially since there isn't much plot to spoil.

Bottom line: fun, easy, brainless.

No comments:

Post a Comment