Monday, December 27, 2010

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Thanks to everybody who came and helped out at my party yesterday! Special thanks to K for cleaning up her house and buying/making lots of things! Thanks also to E and E, who contributed to the impressive spread of food we had (which I forgot to take a picture of), to T for the contribution of wine, and to Grandma for the unintentional contribution of a bottle of champagne!

But back to the food! We had a cheese plate, fruit and amaretto dip, chips with garage sale dip (cheese, sour cream, cream cheese and salsa), a plate of chocolate chip cookies as well as a mixed plate of various types of cookies, ice cream pie with Whoppers, almond tart with raspberry jam, champagne, red and white wine, and a beautifully decorated chocolate cake!
Me and my cake!

E1

E2 and me (E, you made it!)

Also in attendance were E2's husband S, our family friend P, Grandma and Grandpa (Grandma was in her lovely jacket with the ruffle, which unfortunately I also don't have a picture of), T, and of course our hostess K, who will not let me post her picture. Thanks everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment