Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Festivus, Part II

More Christmas activities! What have I done?

I've made more cookies. We had a repeat of the cherry-almond biscotti, as well as another batch made with cranberries instead. I also made coconut macaroons and polvorones (walnut cookies).

On Friday night, L and I went to the zoo to see the Wild Lights show.
Tree #1

Remember this elephant from last year? He got dressed up a little bit differently this year!

L and me with the snowman

Rockhopper penguin

Emperor penguin

Tree #2

On Saturday night, L (of L&L), E, and I went to the symphony to see their Holiday Celebration. It was a really good show, and there was even a sing-a-long at the end!

1 comment:

  1. The Zoo in DC has this too; I only peaked in thru the Connecticut Ave gate but it looked like fun! And pretty too :) Glad you got to see (and photograph) some stuff!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete