Sunday, May 6, 2012

Goal #19

Goal #19: Read a poem every day.

Everyone who knows me knows I'm not much for poetry, but I'm going to try!  Even if I read something I've already read, at least it'll be something.

Recap of Goal #18:
Sunday: dog walking, 45 minutes (fairly typical for spring; we walk longer in the winter, very little in the summer).
Monday: dog walking, 35 minutes; running, 20 minutes.
Tuesday: walk to library, 10 minutes; dog walking, 15 minutes (thunderstorm today, so we missed our long morning walk); bike ride, 40 minutes.
Wednesday: dog walking, 35 minutes; running, 25 minutes.
Thursday: dog walking, 35 minutes.
Friday: dog walking, 30 minutes; erging, 22 minutes (hard!).
Saturday: running: 25 minutes (interesting run - I found a lost dog and jogged alongside her to make sure she didn't get hit; eventually she ran up on a porch and rang the doorbell to make sure she was home).

Bonus!  Remember how I kind of failed at polishing my jewelery?  Well, this week I finished up with the bracelets (which weren't bad) and the earrings (atrocious!).

No comments:

Post a Comment