Sunday, May 13, 2012

Goal #20

Goal #20: get at least six hours of sleep a night.

What with two regattas in one weekend, and one of them in Philadelphia, I didn't get much sleep the last several days.  So this week it's my goat to get at least six hours per night.  And with that in mind, I'm off to bed!

Recap of Goal #19: here's what I read:
Sunday: oops (turns out Sunday is a bad day to start these goals, because usually I don't think about them until Monday)
Monday: Charles Monroe Dickenson, Abraham Lincoln (found here rather by accident)
Tuesday: selections from Beowulf, trans. Seamus Heaney
Wednesday: oops again
Thursday: Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
Friday: The Sunrise Ruby by Rumi
Saturday: The Necklace by Osip Madelstam, trans. Christian Wiman (from the April 2012 Atlantic)

No comments:

Post a Comment