Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Brunch at Oceano

I met a group of girlfriends for brunch at Oceano this past weekend.  I had heard good things about their brunch, so I needed to try it!

Unfortunately, we planned brunch for the weekend of Taste of Clayton, which both made parking difficult and meant that I missed Taste!

But once I was through that maze, it was great!  First things first: I was thrilled to see coffee with Rumchata on their menu in addition to a few of the classic breakfast cocktails.  When it came time for food, I had the garden omelet, and it was pleasantly stuffed full of veggies.  (I had just finished a 50-mile bike ride, so I could have used an additional egg in the omelet, but c'est la vie.)  The omelet came with absolutely delicious and slightly spicy breakfast potatoes - everyone loved them!

There were eight in our party, and once we ordered, the food came fairly quickly and was well-presented to everyone within just a few seconds.  I think they had four people delivering plates.  It was simple but well done, and I hope to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Rumchata! I just experienced that delight for the first time recently...and that's probably a good thing.

    ReplyDelete