Sunday, June 16, 2013

Goal #24

Goal #24: sometimes life happens.

I feel like I haven't gotten a lot done lately.  I've just been busy with work and travel and visitors and all sorts of things.  There is much I need to accomplish, but none of it seems to be happening.  So I will publish at least a portion of my to-do list, and we'll check back in at the end of the week:

- Get case for new phone (which I finally got!)
- Set up lunch with N and J, G&G
- Work on car situation
- Schedule doctor's appointment
- Make ice cream
- Make lemon curd
- Ride bike
- Climb
- Row
- Read magazines - I'm getting behind and they're piling up!

Let's be honest: I'm not going to accomplish all of these things.  But they - or things like them - are constants on my list, and I need some help getting them done!

Recap of goal #23: I didn't do a great job until E got here, but we had a great time at the farmers market on Saturday!  We went to the North City Farmers Market, which was a major success!

The market is small, but we scored a head of lettuce, arugula, mixed greens, sugar snap peas, barbecue sauce (aptly labeled "Ghetto Sauce" - that is not a joke), basil, a cucumber, garlic skate, a tomato, a pear, four little fruit empanadas (lemon, raspberry, apricot, and vanilla - okay, not all fruit), and probably some other things I'm forgetting.  And it was a bargain!  They have tables where you can sit and enjoy, music, and it's right across from Crown Candy Kitchen if you're in the mood for some ice cream!

I also ate some delicious (and hopefully not terribly unhealthy) food at Mango, Oceano, and Flaco's Cocina this weekend!  More on some of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment