Monday, January 6, 2014

Goal #1

Here we go -- another year of setting goals!  I am not off to a great start, since I missed this post by a day.  Oops!

Anyway, this year I decided to pull some lists out of magazines that I read.  You know, general self improvement type stuff, some practical, some ethereal.  I will mix them in with my more practical goals, one per week, as part of my improvement plan.

Goal #1: get back to the boathouse!

I have been plagued by injuries of late (okay -- actually only two injuries, but it sounds better to say "plagued"), which have kept me away from the boathouse for about a month now.  Also, the fact that it was -30 here today with the wind chill did not inspire me to get out to the boathouse, which is only about 40 degrees inside when the outside temperature is in the 20s.  So, this week, back I go!

Recap of goal #52: aside from two thank-you notes which are waiting on something to go in the envelopes with them, all the notes are sent!  Maybe we're off to an okay start after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment