Thursday, July 19, 2012

Breckenridge, Day 2

Mountain biking is so fun!

It's been a long time since I've done it, as I haven't had a mountain bike in years, but so, so fun!  It didn't hurt that I got to ride D's mostly brand new and very nice bike.  Due to my limited experience at this elevation, our ride was short and non-technical, as these things go, but no matter.  Probably better to err on the side of not dying.

We lunched at home but didn't let that dissuade us from a stop at the Cool River Coffee House, where I had a most delicious cherry turnover - I opted for that over a chocolate croissant!  Can you believe it? - and a chocolate malt.  Good combo.

Keys lounging on the balcony in the morning sun

It was a pretty low-key evening, since we knew we would have an early morning.  We just had dinner at home, watched the beginning of Fargo, and went off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment