Monday, July 23, 2012

Goal #30

Goal #30: file, file, file.

Everyone has those papers which are allegedly important and you know you should keep, but even if you do, you rarely look at and aren't totally sure why you have them: receipts for major purchases, financial statements of various types, payroll info, vehicle maintenance records, etc.

My super-duper filing system works like this: I pile all those papers up in a big pile until it's about ready to fall over or I can't fit any more into my container of choice, then I actually sort through them and decide what I need to keep, what I can shred, and what to file where.  It's gettin' to be that time.


Recap of Goal #29: I started reading!  Yay, I'm finally reading a book!  I'm about halfway through and it's actually a pretty quick read, although I think I will go back and read some of the more nitty gritty sections (training schedules, nutrition) again once I have the full picture in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment