Thursday, July 26, 2012

What I Watched -- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest

I've been having so much fun lately that I'm way behind on posting!  I don't even know when it was that I watched The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest - sometime before I left for vacation.  Anyway, it's the last movie in the Swedish trilogy (others: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Who Played with Fire).  Only the first one is out so far as an American remake.

Speaking of, I know I watched the American version of Dragon Tattoo fairly recently, but I guess I forgot to blog about it.  Also, this stupid search feature really stinks, so maybe I'll blame it even though I'm pretty sure I really did forget to blog.

Anywho, Hornets' Nest was fairly loyal to the book, and the parts that were cut out for length didn't hurt the flow a bit.  If you haven't read the book, you won't have any idea that you're missing anything.

Bottom line: same as the other two - very entertaining and punky, no best actors/actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment